Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What week is it?

No one wants to get us started, huh? Don't worry, you have just over 2 weeks to lose some more weight before the Christmas feasting begins. Let's hear how everyone is doing.

6 comments:

Zach said...

I am down .5% from last week. Total of 1.88% lost since we started.

Ashlee said...

I'm same as last week.

twinduff said...

I am so glad I am not the only one who didn't want to post. My week was whole lot of blah blah blah, one pan of brownies won't hurt. In short I took a step backwards. Oops-at least I'm not back where I started.

Holly said...

Brownies? That sounds way better than the 6 cookies I ate on Sunday!! I lost 1/2 of a pound. Does that even count?

Alicia said...

Yes, that counts and I did not even weigh this week, So sue me, I'll do better this next week. Really the holidays are going to kill me. At least I am still running, right?

pilarolsen said...

Well, we are back from our trip. It was great! My mom cooked a lot and I ate everything! mmmm that means I gain 2 1/2 pounds so... I don't know what the % of that is. Anyways, I am back to going to the gym everyday and I was thinking it would help to add running on top of that but I am already too tired just by thinking about it!
Ok, I need ideas about dieting!