Monday, December 1, 2008

Week Four

It is now time to get serious. This is week four, Thanksgiving is over and we are ready to go, right? Anyway, a couple of items of business:
  1. If you have not yet paid your $10.00 to Holly, please do so
  2. We are going to close this blog except to only those participating, so if you are still wanting to be a part of it, let us know, or you may find yourself locked out of this wonderful blog.
  3. Let's start posting tips, recipes, and anything else that might be a motivation for everyone.
OK, now for the good stuff, let's hear this week's reports.

9 comments:

Alicia said...

This week I am down .7% with a total loss of 1.4%. It is small, but going the right way. I was actually down more before the Morning of Thanksgiving, but alas, too much stuffing!

Zach said...

I ate too much, worked out too little, gained some, and am now at 1.41% total lost so far.

Ashlee said...

I am down 4.5% overall! I did eat too much on Thanksgiving, but really tried hard to at least make good choices. I need to pick it up with the exercising part of this though. That's my hard part. Oh...and I'm really wanting a big fat cupcake.

Holly said...

Don't they say that it takes a month to make a change in habits? Well, I'm happy to see that we have all made it one month! Yay! I am down 1.4% this week and 5.3% overall.

twinduff said...

I am surprized that I actually lost this week because I finished off the cheesecake last night-I couldn't let it go to waste. Anyways I'm down
.6% which brings my total to 2.9%. I am just glad Thanksgiving is over! Now on to christmas

pilarolsen said...

We are still out of town; I use the scale at the YMCA therefore I won't know my weight until next week when we get home (scary).
I did go jogging/walking (about 4 miles) twice this week, the weather has been great.
Please do share your tips and ideas!

The Wyatt's said...

I stayed the same. Not bad after having two Thanksgiving dinners! Total 3.1%.

Tyler said...

I am at starting weight still, I guess there is something to be said for maintaining, right?

Montay said...

I have lost a total of 4 lbs but this thing is hard I can't break the next digit what gives!!!