Time for you to let us all know your progress. So, fill us in. How did you do? Care to share some tips? I'm down again and have lost a total of 3.7% of my weight. I am thrilled! Anyone else worried about Thanksgiving though?
I'm down another 2.0% for a total of 6.6% loss. I'm not expecting too much from the next couple weeks - we are going to Arizona for 10 days so we'll be traveling a lot = bad food, Thanksgiving = more yummy (bad) food, not in our own home = no control, Pilar's mom is an awesome cook = weight gain... Anyway, not a great forecast but I'm sure looking forward to it!
Hello dear losers, I didn't blog last week, it has been kind of difficult for me specially the diet part(just ask Reuben). So far I have lost a total of 2.7%. Thank you for your support!! I feel that the biggest incentive I get from losing weight together is that I am committed to exercise and I think that I am finally seeing some results. I am going to my mom's in AZ so I plan to go jogging every other day but I don't plan to watch my diet too closely. Talk to you in a week!
Last week I missed two days of working out when Zach was gone. Boo Hoo...poor me right?? I am exactly the same as last week's weight. I'm glad it did not go up, though! I don't expect my weight to go down this week w/Thanksgiving and all, and I just hope to MAINTAIN!!
I hear you with Thanksgiving I got my family to do a Five Mile Run on thanksgiving morning I will let you know how that goes everyone cross your fingers. As for my weight well it is up one day and down the next so I need to get some sort of jump start any suggestions????
Ack! I forgot to post yesterday. My weight hasn't changed. I never can seem to get past this number I am at now. What makes it worse is that Thanksgiving is coming and I can't seem to control myself when it's tradion to stuff yourself.
9 comments:
I'm down another 2.0% for a total of 6.6% loss. I'm not expecting too much from the next couple weeks - we are going to Arizona for 10 days so we'll be traveling a lot = bad food, Thanksgiving = more yummy (bad) food, not in our own home = no control, Pilar's mom is an awesome cook = weight gain... Anyway, not a great forecast but I'm sure looking forward to it!
I am at the same as before.
Down .8%. Total 3.1%.
Hello dear losers,
I didn't blog last week, it has been kind of difficult for me specially the diet part(just ask Reuben). So far I have lost a total of 2.7%.
Thank you for your support!! I feel that the biggest incentive I get from losing weight together is that I am committed to exercise and I think that I am finally seeing some results.
I am going to my mom's in AZ so I plan to go jogging every other day but I don't plan to watch my diet too closely. Talk to you in a week!
Last week I missed two days of working out when Zach was gone. Boo Hoo...poor me right?? I am exactly the same as last week's weight. I'm glad it did not go up, though! I don't expect my weight to go down this week w/Thanksgiving and all, and I just hope to MAINTAIN!!
I hear you with Thanksgiving I got my family to do a Five Mile Run on thanksgiving morning I will let you know how that goes everyone cross your fingers. As for my weight well it is up one day and down the next so I need to get some sort of jump start any suggestions????
I put back on the .96% I had lost last week. That puts me back at 1.86% total lost so far. Bring on the feast this week!
Ack! I forgot to post yesterday. My weight hasn't changed. I never can seem to get past this number I am at now. What makes it worse is that Thanksgiving is coming and I can't seem to control myself when it's tradion to stuff yourself.
Tyler didn't post so I will post for him, he is back up to starting point, so 0%
Post a Comment