Hello, my name is Holly, and I am a sugar addict!
I want to lose 10 lbs, like everyone else...
I exercise pretty faithfully, so I want to up it a little bit by having a goal to run at least 20 miles a week and keep with gym cross-training 2-3 days a week.
I will eat one or less "treat" a day (YIKES!)
I will not eat after 7:30 (gotta have that extra half hour)
I will eat my "5 a day" fruits and veggies (the dietitian in me can't let that one slide any longer!)
I'll let you all know next week how it goes! So far, so good today!
I want to lose 10 lbs, like everyone else...
I exercise pretty faithfully, so I want to up it a little bit by having a goal to run at least 20 miles a week and keep with gym cross-training 2-3 days a week.
I will eat one or less "treat" a day (YIKES!)
I will not eat after 7:30 (gotta have that extra half hour)
I will eat my "5 a day" fruits and veggies (the dietitian in me can't let that one slide any longer!)
I'll let you all know next week how it goes! So far, so good today!
Oh and here's a picture of me AND Stephanie after our 2nd half marathon...don't we look AMAZING??

3 comments:
Wow that's really cool you ran a half marathon. So I'm a little nervous about doing this ...but this looks really fun and I want to get in better shape. It always helps to have someone to be accountable to. So how do I sign up? Angie
Wow--that is great picture
Woo Hoo, a couple of hotties!
Post a Comment