Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here I go...


Okay -- Tomorrow is finally here. Week after week, I keep telling myself that I will do better...tomorrow...and am actually dedicated this time. I don't have a picture yet. I'm not sure what kind of picture is needed so I will wait and see what every else posts before I get one on. But I believe the pig picture depicts me very well. My goal is to drop 15 lbs. My master plan is to eat less and exercise more. I know it sounds like a fad diet, but what does it hurt to try, right? Also, Holly is planning all my meals every week and hopfully I can convince her to make them too. I'm just kidding, unless you really want to Holly. I want to cut out sweets and snack foods. I think I will do a cut off time each nigt at 7pm. I want to exercise at least 5x a week for at least 30min. I am at a point in my life that I want to change my eating habits and this just might be the opportunity to do so. If I can reach my goal by doing little changes then it will have been worth it.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yay, Stephanie. Sounds good, and "whatever!" on the pig picture. That is too funny!

Ashlee said...

You look nothing like your picture. Are you sure the flash was on? :0)