Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am the BIGGEST PROCRASTINATOR!

Holly said I need to post something or I am out (I know I won't get voted off until my fee is paid though). I would like to get in shape. I play basketball a couple of times a week, and the rest of the week I sit at my desk doing nothing. So I could use a little more cardio (I guess). I eat pretty much whatever I think sounds good, which does not include many vegetables. I relate well to the guys on the V-8 commercials who get smacked in the forehead.



I could stand to lose 14 pounds, so that will be my goal. I wish you all luck, but I have a secret weapon to help me win. Now I just have to listen to my dietitian.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Hey! I know that house! Did you sneak in again? :0)

Alicia said...

Procrastinator or not, we are glad to have you.

Montay said...

GO ZACH !!!!!!