Monday, November 17, 2008

Week Two

Anyone hit the wall yet? Comment with this weeks % lost and overall % lost.

9 comments:

Zach said...

0.96% lost this week. Total % lost so far 2.82%.

Alicia said...

This week 1.4% weight loss, but since I went up last week, from my starting weight loss it is only down .7%. Shame on me for gaining the first week, but now I am in the right direction.

Holly said...

This week 1.4% weight loss, with a grand total of 4% weight loss. Yeah for everyone, we're all doing so well!

Reuben said...

I didn't post last week but so far I'm down a total of 4.6%. Hardest part for me is not being able to eat the same food as my family - I feel so alone. So, I decided that Sunday's will be my free day, to eat what the family eats. But, after yesterday, I'm not sure I like that idea - it made me sick and I felt guilty. I guess this is the price I have to pay after years of putting this off. I've noticed a difference though - clothes fit better and I sleep better at night - so it is worth it.

Tyler said...

Down .4 again for a total of .8%

twinduff said...

I am picking up speed, hopefully I don't crash and burn. I am down 2.4% Yippee

The Wyatt's said...

Bought a scale this week and since Tuesday I am down 2.3%! Yeah!

Ashlee said...

I've lost a total of 2.2% so far! Yay for me! I love stepping on the scale and seeing the lower numbers appear. :0)

Montay said...

So I need some help in the food department I need H-E-L-P !! I am trying and it is on my mind so that is a start for me I will figure out how to do the % thing and get back with you on that one.